- Not available in all states. Rate Lock limited to three years in Virginia, ERIE Rate Lock(SM) does not guarantee continued insurance coverage. Insured must meet necessary underwriting guidelines. Premium may change if you make a policy change. Patent pending.
- Available through Auto Enhancement Endorsement. Deductible cannot be reduced to less than $100 in Pennsylvania.
- Available after policyholder has been insured with ERIE for three years.
- Available through New Auto Security Coverage Endorsement in conjunction with the purchase of both collision and comprehensive coverage.
- Discounts are subject to eligibility criteria and applicable rate and rules. Actual savings vary.
Car insurance made seriously good, eight different ways.
ERIE Rate LockSM
How’s this for an “anniversary gift”? For each consecutive claims-free policy year that you’re insured with ERIE, we’ll reduce your deductible by $100 — up to $500!2 See, it does pay to be a good role model.
Others talk about first accident
forgiveness as if it were the hottest new
thing. We've been offering it since
1991. And best of all, we'll guarantee
that your auto policy won't be
surcharged the first time you're in an
If your new car that's two years old or
less is totaled, you don't want it fixed,
you want it replaced with a new one.
And that's exactly what we'll do when
you have this coverage.4
For more than 85 years, Erie Insurance has
taken great pride in treating our customers
right, and keeping our customers happy.
So when you reward us with your continued
business, we repay you with a special
feature. After your auto insurance policy has
been continuously in force for 15 years with
us, it will never be surcharged for an
“at-fault” accident again.
More than a dozen
ways to save
Bundling your policies? Are you a safe
driver? Taken an auto accident
prevention course? There are more
than a dozen discounts5 to take
advantage of, and also more than 30
features at no additional charge or
Agents that go the
Our local agent advisors take pride in
what they do, are active in their
communities, and relentless in their
efforts to protect and serve customers.
When it comes time to file a claim,
they're on the case. And our trained
adjusters will work to settle your claim
quickly and fairly.
Erie Insurance ranks “Highest for Customer Satisfaction with the Auto Insurance Purchase Experience.”
For J.D. Power and Associates award information, visit jdpower.com